Experienced Mass Transit Injury Lawyers in California
When you rely on transit to get you from A to B, you have no option but to trust that the company you use will do their best to keep you safe. In most cases, that’s exactly what they will do.However, there have been cases in recent years where<arel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/23/us/california-bus-accident/”> buses have crashed into semis, or where dozens of people were hurt when their tour bus crossed the median into oncoming traffic.
If you’ve been involved in a mass transit accident like one of those, then you definitely need to talk to California bus accident attorneys, and here’s why:
- It’s Always Someone’s Fault
- They Probably Already Have Representation
Attorneys Find Fault
The simple fact is that there’s no such thing as an accident, especially when you, as a passenger, are paying a company to get you safely to your destination.
Whether they failed to screen their driver’s carefully enough, or deliberately skimped on vehicle maintenance, something caused that accident, and it was not the victim of the crash.
Mass Transit Companies have Attorneys, So Should You
Many large transit companies have a legal department or a legal team on retainer. As soon as something goes wrong, they spring into action to limit the fallout, protect the company, and generally short change the victims and their families.
If you don’t have California bus accident attorneys on your side too, you might not be prepared to deal with this approach, and you might settle for far less than you’re entitled to.
Hurt in a Bus Accident in California? Schedule a Free Consultation.
Mass transit companies have insurance policies that cover them for accidents, and they probably make millions in profits every year. As the victim of an accident using their service, you’re entitled to compensation for your injuries, losses and damages. But the only way to get that compensation, in most cases, is to fight for it.
Here’s what you should do if you believe you or someone you love is entitled to compensation for a mass transit related injury:
- Call our team of trained attorneys at 323-999-HELP. There’s someone available to talk to you 24/7, and they know exactly what the transit companies don’t want to tell you about your case.
- Or head online to fill in the form or chat with a live, trained professional.
- Discuss your case, and find out what you might be entitled to.
- If you do decide to go ahead, remember that you can get California Bus Accident Attorneys on your side with no money up front. We only get paid if you do.
No matter what you do decide to do, remember that when you are relying on mass transit, it’s their job to keep you safe. If they did not do that, then you should be compensated. Contact us today!