Los Angeles attorney Justin Randall was born on Long Island, New York and raised outside of Chicago, Illinois. He received his B.A. degree in Political Science and Communication from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where he served as the Student Body President during his senior year. At Illinois, he also received the Senior 100 Honorary Award. This award is given to the top 100 graduating seniors in academics and activities at the University of Illinois.
Mr. Randall received his J.D. degree from the University of Iowa College of Law. During law school, he served on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Gender, Race and Justice and on the Iowa Law School Foundation Board of Directors. He also received the Willard L. Boyd Service Award by contributing the greatest number of community service hours to the Iowa City area in his graduating class.
Prior to becoming the managing attorney of Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys’ Los Angeles area law firm, he represented personal injury claims out of their Las Vegas office. Mr. Randall also clerked for the Department of Justice at the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of Iowa in Cedar Rapids and the District of Nevada in Las Vegas. At the United States Attorney’s Office of Nevada, he worked on several high profile criminal and civil matters gaining useful experience to help clients in the Las Vegas area.
Mr. Randall has been recognized for his dedication to providing exceptional service by both the legal and business community. These awards include:
- Top 40 Lawyer Under 40 2018 – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 40 Lawyer Under 40 2017 – American Society of Legal Advocates
- Top 10% of Attorneys in the USA 2017 – Lawyers of Distinction
- Mountain States Rising Star 2017 – Super Lawyers
- Excellence in Practice – Super Lawyers
- Rising Star 2016 – Super Lawyers
- Top 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award – American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Best Attorney Lifetime Charter Member – Best Attorneys of America
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – National Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40 – National Trial Lawyers
- Top Lawyer – Global Directory of Who’s Who
- Top Attorney Rising Star in the Mountain States – Salt Lake Magazine
Mr. Randall is a member of the State Bar of California and is licensed to practice before all California state and federal courts. He is also licensed to practice law in all state/federal courts of Nevada and Arizona and is a member of the each state’s bar association.